Abion is a European IP powerhouse with big ambitions and are now looking for a “Legal Specialist E-commerce and SoMe” to join our team in Malta or Italy.
What You’ll Do
As Legal specialist in E-commerce and SoMe, you will be responsible for identifying, reporting, and enforcing online Intellectual Property misuse for our clients. You will on-board our client and set up the structure. You are the go-to person for the client on all matters in terms of e-commerce and social media monitoring and enforcement.
Your role will involve using our software, in conjunction with open-source online research techniques, to find and report online fraudulent activity, including counterfeiting and phishing attempts.
This role is suitable for someone who is technology driven, service oriented, has experience in online research and has a good attention to detail.
Preparing offers and contracts to clients
Who You Are
Desirable Qualities and Qualifications:
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Been used to attend meetings as an advisor/expert
- Previous experience with online brand protection preferred
- Understanding of online trademark and copyright infringements
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work unsupervised
- Previous experience of producing quality results with a high attention to detail and deadline
- Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and co-workers
- Previous experience working within a technology driven environment is a bonus
- Be able to prioritize and plan you work in an efficient way
- Service minded
- Ambitious & passionate about your work
- Effective communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technical minded
What we offer
We offer an exciting, fast-paced international environment, which will stretch your abilities, channel your talents and provide great professional and personal development at Europe’s leading brand protection firm. We value transparency, openness, accountability, and a shared sense of enthusiasm.
What you’ll get
At Abion we take care of our people and this is what we offer:
- The opportunity to become part of a Global Team within Europe’s leading brand protection firm
- If you have the drive to reach your full potential, we will help you to design your future career
- Collaboration with a global network of talented, passionate colleagues and experts where showing initiative is more than welcome
- We will encourage you to lead a healthy lifestyle. We do this through a variety of initiatives depending on the office, like group training, playing padel or running
- We are strong believers in the benefits that come from being in the office together. However, we do offer the flexibility to work from home from time to time
- Competitive compensation package
It is important that you have experience of client contact and if you have experience in our industry, we see that as a big plus. It is also important to us that you both speak and write fluent Swedish and English, as we are an international company.
About the team
We are nine superheroes in our team, placed in Italy and Malta.
Application and contact
If you are ready to make a significant impact in the intellectual property industry, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team at Abion.
Please upload your covering letter, CV and documents on our website: Career – Abion
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contract Jesper Knudsen, Director for International Market: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abion is a fast-growing and profitable platform-based IP and domain services provider. We have a unique position in the market with nearly 30 years of experience in digitalization as an ICANN-accredited registrar and a comprehensive Brand Protection package and software and services within Domain Management, Trademark Management, and Web Security.
We offer an exciting position in a fast-paced organization that is constantly growing and developing in a highly current industry. At Abion, we believe in giving our employees great freedom with responsibility. We foster a diverse, dynamic, and permissive culture with lots of cross-departmental collaboration and with great opportunities for personal development. We want to be the best and therefore expect the best from ourselves and our colleagues.
Abion is on an exciting path, and we want like-minded people to join us on the next step of our journey to become the best IP company in Europe, an IP powerhouse!
Read more about how we handle your personal information