Abion is a European IP powerhouse with big ambitions and are now looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Domain Management team in Malta.
What You’ll Do
As a Project Coordinator, you will work in one of our delivery departments on behalf of our clients or sales team. You will work with administrative tasks concerning our customers domain name portfolios such as planning, executing and following up on the various tasks that come up. The service includes close customer contact, internal communication and cooperation with regulations that exist around the world. You will be part of the Domain Management team who are eight people located in both Sweden and Malta.
Who You Are
- Professional administrator
- Able to prioritize and plan you work in an efficient way
- Service minded and goal oriented
- Ambitious & passionate about your work
- Effective communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technically minded
- Experience from Domain and/or IP industry
- Functional experience from operations/delivery teams
- Experience from process improvements and automation
- A bachelor’s degree within suitable fields
What we offer
We offer an exciting, fast-paced international environment, which will stretch your abilities, channel your talents and provide great professional and personal development at Europe’s leading brand protection firm. We value transparency, openness, accountability, and a shared sense of enthusiasm.
What you’ll get
At Abion we take care of our people and this is what we offer:
- The opportunity to become part of a Global Team within Europe’s leading brand protection firm
- If you have the drive to reach your full potential, we will help you to design your future career
- Collaboration with a global network of talented, passionate colleagues and experts where showing initiative is more than welcome
- We will encourage you to lead a healthy lifestyle. We do this through a variety of initiatives depending on the office, like group training, playing padel or running
- We are strong believers in the benefits that come from being in the office together. However, we do offer the flexibility to work from home from time to time
- Competitive compensation package
Application and contact
If you are ready to make a significant impact in the intellectual property industry, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team at Abion.
Please upload your covering letter, CV and documents on our website Career – Abion.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kajsa Sjöborg, Head of Domain Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abion is a fast-growing and profitable platform-based IP and domain services provider. We have a unique position in the market with nearly 30 years of experience in digitalization as an ICANN-accredited registrar and a comprehensive Brand Protection package and software and services within Domain Management, Trademark Management, and Web Security.
We offer an exciting position in a fast-paced organization that is constantly growing and developing in a highly current industry. At Abion, we believe in giving our employees great freedom with responsibility. We foster a diverse, dynamic, and permissive culture with lots of cross-departmental collaboration and with great opportunities for personal development. We want to be the best and therefore expect the best from ourselves and our colleagues.
Abion is on an exciting path, and we want like-minded people to join us on the next step of our journey to become the best IP company in Europe, an IP powerhouse!
Read more about how we handle your personal information